Here are the PhD students for whom I am (co-)advisor
- Nicolas Chappe, "Toward a verified compilation infrastructure for concurrent programs: Non-sequential paradigms in Vellvm", started Dec.
2021, co-advised with Yannick Zakowski
- Julien Emmanuel, "Multi-precision modelling and simulation of supercomputer interconnection network", started in January 2020, co-advised with Matthieu Moy.
- Amaury Maillé,
"Programming model to assemble compute kernels safely and efficiently:
Future-based synchronization for arrays and matrices", started Oct.
2019, co-advised with Matthieu Moy
Former phD students (advised officially or not):
- Pierre Leca "Distributed BSP: Active
objects for BSPLib programs". Since 2017. CIFRE with Huawei
Technologies, Parallel And Distributed Algorithms Lab, Co-advised with
Françoise Baude (I3S), Wijnand Suijlen, Gaétan Hains (Huawei
- Vincenzo Mastandrea "Deadlock
analysis for concurrent and distributed programming "
2014-2017. Advised with Cosimo Laneve (Univ of Bologna).
Kulankhina (2013 - Oct 2016) "Development of a Model Driven
Environment for design and verification of distributed component-based
systems". Advised with Eric Madelaine.
models and middleware support for distributed and concurrent
applications". Oct 2013 - Sept 2016.
- Alessandro Basso: "Integrating
formal reasoning into a component-based approach to reconfigurable
distributed systems". Advised with
Alexander Bolotov and Vladimir Getov at University
of westminster (Feb 2006 - Mar 2010)
- Paul Naoumenko: "Designing
non-functional aspects with components" (Oct 2006 - July
2010). Co-advised with Françoise
Uzair Khan: "A Study of First Class Futures:
Specification, Formalisation, and Mechanised Proofs" (Oct 2007 - Feb
2011). Co-advised with Denis Caromel
- Marcela Rivera:
"Reconfiguration and Life-cycle of Distributed Components: Asynchrony,
Coherence and Verification" (Dec 2006 - Dec 2011). Co-advised with
- Nuno Gaspar (2011-2015)
"Integrated, Autonomic, and Reliable Deployment and Management for SaaS
composite applications" - Co-advised with Eric
- Francesco Bongiovanni (2008 -
2012) "Conception, formalisation et implémentation de réseaux de
recouvrement ; application au stockage de données RDF". Co-advised with
- Mario Leyton (2005 - 2008)
"Advanced Features for Algorithmic Skeleton Programming" Co-advised with
Internship students (Master/engineers/...)
Here are the students I have advised during their internship
- Master 2 ENS Lyon: Lev Pikman "Formal Algebraic Proofs of Optimizations" (2022) co-advised with Yannick Zakowski.
- Master 1 ENS Rennes: Martin Andrieux "Safe concurrent abstractions for multicore OCaml" (2022) co-advised with Gabriel Radanne.
- Master 2 ENS Lyon: Nicolas Chappe "Compositional code generators for verified LLVM IR" (2021) co-advised with Yannick Zakowski.
- Master 2 ENS: Quentin Corradi ""Designing a refinement relation for open automata" (2021) co-advised with Rabéa Boulifa and Eric Madelaine.
- Master 2 ENS Lyon: Alban Reynaud "A parameterized bisimulation for interaction trees" (2021) co-advised with Yannick Zakowski.
- Master 2: Ambre Suhamy "Formalisation en Coq de sémantiques de calculs de processus" (2021) co-advised with Yannick Zakowski.
- Polytechnique: Hadrien Renaud "Dataflow explicit futures and comparison with traditional futures" (2020) co-advised with Matthieu Moy and Amaury Maillé.
- Master 1 ENS Lyon: Baptiste Allorant "Synchronous Language Mechanism in an Asynchronous Setting" (2020) co-advised with Einar Broch Johnsen
- Master 2 ENS Lyon: Nicolas Chappe "Dataflow explicit futures: Formalisation and experimentation" (2020) co-advised with Matthieu Moy and Amaury Maillé.
- Amaury Maillé, Master 2 SRIV (Lyon 1). co-advised with Matthieu Moy
- Pavlo Khvorostov (Master 2 Ubinet - 2015) co-advised with Justine
- Justine Rochas (Master 2 Ubinet - 2013)
- Matias Ibañez (Ecole
d'ingénieur, Universidad de Chile - 2012)
- Jonas Chapelet (2ème année
ENSIIE - 2012)
- Zsolt Istvàn (Technical
University of Cluj-Napoca - 2011), co-advised with Fabrice Huet
- Boutheina Bannour (Master 2 +
Enseirb - 2008), co-advised with Marcela Rivera
- Sona Djohou (Master 1 - 2008)
- Muhammad Uzair Khan (Master
2 - 2007)
- Paul Naoumenko (Master 2 -
2006) co-advised with Françoise Baude